The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary donations
May 3, 2002

hello doctor, it's me tom again. i was the guy who you gave a peace of mind to. anyway, i just tested hiv negative at week 24 and 5 days...good enough? i would like to make some donations to your site or your program that your running on a monthly basis. thank you again.


Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Tom,

Welcome back to the forum and congratulations on your excellent news! Yes, week 24 is definitely good enough! You're negative! Now please stay that way.

Donations to The Foundation are tax-deductible and always warmly appreciated. The combination of war, recession, and the massive redirection of resources compelled by the tragedy of September 11 and its aftermath, have severely affected many AIDS service organizations throughout the world. The same amount of money the U.S. spent on just the first week of the war in Afghanistan would have treated 9 billion HIV-infected pregnant women with anti-HIV medications to help prevent transmission of the virus to the unborn child. Your gift will touch the lives of many in a very meaningful way.

Donations can be made to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Tax ID Number: 77-0517376

The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization committed to its sole mission: To fund crucial services for men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education.

Thank you. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

anymore testing after lies
Worried and anxious PLEASE PLEASE HELP :)

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint