anymore testing after lies

Sir, i am a 21 year old male from India, where celibacy until marriage is advocated. celibacy in totality is the best that an indian aspires to be. And the fool that I am i had vaginal sex with a sex worker for something like 30 seconds with condom. After this i had oral sex with her and then hand job. I immediately asked for hiv testing after 12 weeks, but was ashamed to tell the doctor i had sex, instead i told him i had a needle prick. The results came back negative. Does my false information to my doctor affect my test results? or are all testing done on same basis. Am i free now, Can i leave my guilt behind and look forward to a new life of celibacy?

Total celibacy until marriage? OK, if that's what you really want, but I can't imagine why. I have the feeling your doctor has probably had a fair number of people come to the office saying they sustained a "needle prick" and asking for an HIV test.

To answer your question, the information you gave your doctor will not affect your test results. Can you leave your guilt behind? Sure. You practiced safer sex and you tested negative at 3 months. Besides, in my opinion, sex (safer sex) is not something we should ever feel ashamed about. Can you look forward to a new life of celibacy? Hmmmmm, sure. But personally, that is not exactly something I would look forward to. Of course, I'm Italian and Italy is a long way from India. Whatever you decide, stay safe and you'll stay healthy.

2 positive Elisas and a negative Western Blot
whee....plus donations