RE: I dreamt about you in Australia!!! plus Donation

Thaks greately for your answer.

Just a brief one.

I am sorry for confusion with my English, I was born in Serbia and now live in Australia (I bet I am first Serbian writing to you - and I am keen to see what great International knowledge you are going to use now - just don't tell me we are going to have fish with Slobodan Milosevic).

In responce to:

"Your exposure was extremely low: "possible insertive sexual exposure." (What does that mean?) and "possible breakage of condom" (most likely not!)."

I was incertive partner in anal sex with sex worker wearing condom.

Would your statement change now knowing this fact or it will be the same as you answered before.

Could you please in your responce provide the details of your charity bank account so I can donate money to your cause - to help and to show appreciation for your work.

I can only wire the money from here so you need to send me bit more details (full bank name, address of the bank, account number of the bank and acount number of your account. Alternatevely you can send me a link, where I can pat with credit card.

Thanks again - and regarding John Dory - you are on if you are ever in Melbourne - when I transfer the money I will inform you and send you an e-mail address if you ever happened to be here by yourself or with your partner. I would gladely be your guide here and take you out to some really lovely places - I do go often to have fish by the beach.

Thanks for writing back! Serbian, eh? OK, well we won't be eating Serb-fish with Slobodan Milosevic, because he's presently in The Hague, standing trial for war crimes. Therefore, perhaps if we were to see Mr. Milosevic, we could wear Dutch wooden clog shoes and admire the wonderful tulips Holland is so famous for!?

Regarding your question, so long as you were wearing a condom, you should be just fine. HIV cannot travel through latex condoms. Insertive partners always have less risk than receptive partners.

Thank you for your very kind offer to make a donation to my foundation. Your generous gift will touch the lives of many! The wiring instructions are as follows:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, PA. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino Aids Foundation Account # 830-04C48 Swift number MELN US 3P

Regarding Melbourne, it's one of my favorite cities: walking along the Yarra river, enjoying the bohemian quarters of Fitzroy and St. Kilda, clothes shopping in Prahran and Toorak. Do they still have the Mid-Summa Festival in January and the Red Raw Dance Party? I also really enjoyed the penguins on Phillip Island! It's been a few years since my last visit, and I'm definitely due for another trip down under.

Stay well, and once again, many thanks!

trizivir and fatigue
apnea