|Dr. Bob, what do you think...........
Apr 11, 2002
Dr. Bob: Hi. I was infected 9 months ago. Would like to get a M.A in labor relations. Or do u think that would be better served not to? Thanks, Declan
Response from Dr. Frascino
Why change your plans? My philosophy is simple: Love what you do and do what you love! It works well for me.
As per your request (Limp and Worried)
My weird illness
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Risk Of Transmitting Hpv Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.