dont understand

Dr. F

In one of your answers on April 2nd you told the person that insertive oral sex carries a "reletively low risk" this is confusing? Are people being infected this way at all I was told the risk is "theoretical only" and that there have been no cases. The transmission forum says " no real risk" and the hopkins site says " no risk unless biting and even that would be a stretch". Am I looking to deep into this or are you all saying the same thing?

We are all saying the same thing:

1. The risk of insertive oral sex is theoretical, because we can never really do a scientific study to prove or disprove it. 2. The risk in any one case would be "low." 3. One should never permit biting while performing oral sex (ouch!). OK? We all agree.

Re: Precum
As per your request (Limp and Worried)