|Types of Anemia
Apr 11, 2002
I have been anemic since a young age. I was treated then as having iron deficiency anemia. My question is, how does one know what kind of anemia one has if no further tests are run, just that my red blood counts are always low?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well perhaps the tests were run when you were "a young age." If not, you are correct. Even the "psychic hot line" can't tell the cause of your anemia without doing the appropriate tests. Talk to your doctor. S/he should have the answer for you. If not, and if they aren't willing to evaluate your anemia, search for a new, more compassionate, and knowledgeable physician.
boosting testosterone only on occasion
A fan from Hong Kong
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.