rashes

Hello there,

I had an exposure about 9 months ago. I had the classical sympyoms of ARS after two weeks of exposure. There was a very very mild fever lasting 14 days. I manifested a non-pruritic, macular rash on my arms that went away in 4 hours. That time I had no swollen nodes..etc

When the doctor saw this he said only serious infections cause these kind of rashes. Is it true that I have hiv or a disease like hiv.Please comment..I had a negative elisa at 9 months.

I think either you misunderstood what your doctor was saying or you need a new doctor. Very mild fever and a non-pruritic rash that disappears in 4 hours are usually not associated with serious infections!

Your HIV test 9 months after exposure is negative, so you definitely do not have HIV. You also do not have any other "serious infection" as a result of the transient, very mild symptoms you describe. Clear up this misunderstanding with your doctor or clear out of that doctor's office for good!

Stay well.

similar disease like HIV
HIV 2 a silent epidemic?