|Dr. Bob, Please help a gal in distress, as I have generalized swollen nodes??????????
Apr 3, 2002
Dr. Bob, Hello. Would generalized swollen nodes promt you to test beyond the 6 month window period? Thanks for your reply, Cathy
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, it would prompt me to find out why my glands were swollen. Your 6-month test is very conclusive. It's not HIV. OK?
I just want to thank you, sir
Need a HIV Doc in Palm Springs
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Long Term Effects Of Genital Warts
- Speeches On Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.