I just want to thank you, sir

I am a 24 year old male who has been freaking out,like alot of other people, over a one time unprotected insertive vaginal sexual encounter. I too have tested repeatidly. As a matter of fact, my six month test is at the lab right now, and I can't wait to write you back in a day or so when it too comes back negative. I have tested negative at 2, 3, and 4 months. I know, the 4 month test was probably conclusive, but I promise this is the last one. I want you to know that I come home daily and read some of your past responses to questions from those in a similiar situation as mine. You and you only have gotten me through this better than you can imagine. I've even woke up frightful in my sleep, came staight to the computer and reasured myself through your words, and went peacefully back to rest. I too have had every symptom known to man, but I quickly tell myself it is all stress and anxiety. If I somehow have been infected, I WILL NOT LET IT SLOW ME DOWN!!I think I am going to be negative again, but nevertheless, I will continue to read your column. This time not as a worried well, but as a concerned citizen. A citizen who will help fight this disease in any way possible(Donations, public relations,ect.) You are a very strong man and I think you'll outlive thousands of uninfected folks. May God Bless Us All!!

So you read my forum and fall fast asleep? I guess I'll consider that a compliment.

Thanks for your comments, and I'll even give you a "Pre-wooo-hooo." That will make us the first to congratulate you on your soon-to-be negative status.

Stay well.

Untouched Question
Dr. Bob, Please help a gal in distress, as I have generalized swollen nodes??????????