|looking for positive feedback..please reply
Feb 27, 2001
i have this condition thats been going on for a year now, my question is ive read about anemia and the symptoms ,ive had a sore fissured tongue for a long time, ive had a cbc and a iron deficiency check done, they are both normal, any ideas what my problem could be?any help would be greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello, Fissuring of the tongue can be associated with several medical conditions. If you've had a complete blood count and your red blood cell number and hemoglobin levels are normal then you can rest assured it is not due to anemia. If your serum iron levels are also normal, you can rule that out as well. So what's causing it? Based on the information you provided, I cannot confirm a diagnosis. Check with your physician. He/she may need to run a few additional tests to sort this out. Good luck. RJF
Chronic fatigue ..recently positive
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.