|Just a Yes or No, please Dr. Bob!
Apr 2, 2002
Would you feel confident if a patient with a possible exposure tested negative after close to seven months?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep, I'd feel quite confident! I hope you do too. Stay well! Dr Bob
Dr. Bob: WooHoo, and a message to all the worried wells!!!
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- What Std Can Be Tested With Blood?
- 16 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.