Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

thanks for helping with our need
Apr 2, 2002

thanks doc for helping get out to all the need for this product new-fill. please,please keep preaching to all who will listen(i sure ya have some great contacts) about the importance of us being able to get new-fill.someone will take up the torch in the media and get the ball rolling. with these life-extending drugs, there is a catch 22 we may be able to work and lead productive lives much much longer,but if we look like the walking dead,its gonna be hard to work in the public. hmmmmm i bet in the long run,it will save money because people will not be to disfigured to work. yes its not cheap,but being that, it lasts much much much longer than any other fillers for the face. new-fill is completly natural looking too. yes its expensive but if we get it back,we can be very enterprising in finding ways to raise the money for something like this. thank god for credid cards!!! many of us will not be able to work if we look frighting.] thanks again,evey little bit helps guys,please please raise some hell. lets get this in the spotlight in the media. even if a few of us get our local news to pick this up as a local news story(human interest ya know,before and after pics,very glamorus!)the local news storys many times get picked up by the local markets!!! this is all we need,media exposure!!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi, More studies at recent medical meetings continue to demonstrate this is a safe and effect product. FDA still dragging their feet on approval. We'll continue to encourage the regulators (with their full puffy cheeks) to grant approval -- or at least lift the ban on importing the product. I'll keep you posted. Until then wear your HIV battle scars proudly as a reminder to all that the epidemic is not over. It remains dynamic and volatile. Dr Bob

Previous
THANK YOU - SADLY I HAVE TO REVERT TO YOU
Next
Dr. Bob: WooHoo, and a message to all the worried wells!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.