haircut can transmit HIV ?

Dear doctor, I am from a developing country and now working in a developed country. When I was in my hometown, I always had my hair cut at a local traditional barber shop (that doesn't have any procedure in cleaning their razor properly). Now I am working in a developed country, I always feel very weak recently even sometime get fever. Frankly I am afraid of having HIV test because if the local authority knows (and they will know), I'll be deported and I'll lose my job. I am a male 29 years old and believe it or not I haven't done any sexual activities with others (although sometime I do "self service"). Could you pls advice if haircut can transmite HIV ? and If I have HIV ?

HIV from a haircut? No, this is not at all likely unless you get your hair cut by Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

There are a great many causes for fatigue and fevers. Your doctor should be able to sort this out for you. Considering you're a "self-service" kind of guy, you really have no worries from an HIV standpoint, assuming you don't use I.V. drugs and share needles with other users.

So please stop worrying about being deported and maybe start wondering why, as a 29-year-old healthy male, you still limit yourself to "self service." Get a haircut, and get a date. You'll feel better!

Stay well.

needlestick
GOING CRAZY PLEASE HELP ME