|the AIDS virus
Feb 26, 2001
what does AIDS stand for?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. AIDS is caused by the HIV (human immunodeficiency virus). Check out the general information on this site about AIDS and ways to prevent contracting it. RJF
I feel very tired!
- Is The Aids Virus Killed In Boiling Water?
- How Soon Do Symptons Occur From Thrush After Infected?
- Do Hiv Positive Have Low Temperature?
- Can Hiv Live In Food?
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.