I am finally saying it! Just to read!

Hello Dr. Bob~

I am finally going to say it for you....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And I am going to tell myself everyday for the rest of my life~I may continue to read your site...I am addicted and I will definately keep you in my prayers! You have helped me a million times and then some!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! p.s. babies are growing at same rate as singletons-each of them actually a little bigger than average~hows that for healthy twins-it must be all the food I seem to require! ;~) ~woohooing mom

Dear WOOOOOHOOOOing Mom,

I can just picture you finally getting the good news. It was probably similar to Halle Berry winning the Academy Award! Although with twins in the oven, I'm not sure you would have fit into Halle's dress. At any rate, I like what you said in your note better than Halle's acceptance speech. She could have done better with a simple tearful WOOOOHOOO rather than thanking her lawyer!

Wonderful news about the healthy twins matching their equally healthy mom.

Stay well, Mom. All our readers and I send our very best woohoo to you, too! (That's a lot of oo-oo's!)

Can I ask you this Dr Bob
HAND JOBS