Mar 28, 2002
dr. frascino, thanks for your support and most important, your good attitude and concerns....i think i try to be like...going back to school for classes to become an hiv doctor...take care and may GOD bless you and your family members. sincerely tom.:)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you! Yes, do become an HIV specialist. It's a highly rewarding and critical field of medicine. It also allows you to meet the most wonderful and compassionate folks on the planet, -- like you, for instance.
Stay well, Tom. Good luck with your studies.
wooohooo from buffalo
Can I ask you this Dr Bob
- Toothbrush How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Touching Penis Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Touching Penis Scared To Death
- Touching Scratch On Skin How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Negative Elisa At 3 Months
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Performing Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.