Mar 28, 2002
dr. frascino, thanks for your support and most important, your good attitude and concerns....i think i try to be like...going back to school for classes to become an hiv doctor...take care and may GOD bless you and your family members. sincerely tom.:)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you! Yes, do become an HIV specialist. It's a highly rewarding and critical field of medicine. It also allows you to meet the most wonderful and compassionate folks on the planet, -- like you, for instance.
Stay well, Tom. Good luck with your studies.
wooohooo from buffalo
Can I ask you this Dr Bob
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.