wooohooo from buffalo

Dr. Frascino,

Thanks for your responses...I have tested negative....wooohooo. Paranoia can do many terrible things to your body. I was sure I had HIV, but I don't. I had every possible symptom, mainly because I was SEARCHING FOR THEM. If anyone reads this, please don't try to diagnose yourself. It will only drive you batty. Go be a responsible adult, and get tested. HIV is harder to get than you think. HIV is not the only thing that can damage your health, anxiety can too. Thanks Doctor Frascino, you are an awesome person and I wish you happiness and health...God Bless...Buffalo Boy...(SNOW SUCKS!)

Hey Buffalo Boy,

Thanks for writing back. Your words are wise indeed! I couldn't have said it better myself. You are absolutely, positively correct - I couldn't agree more with you: SNOW SUCKS!!!

Oh yea, that other stuff you mentioned is right on as well.

Kidding aside, thank you. I do wish all the worried wells would heed your wise advice. Anxiety can induce an amazing array of symptoms. Add in some guilt, depression, stress, fear, and maybe a common cold, and wham, bam, it's just gotta be HIV. Right? Well, as you found out, wrong.

So now you've got your life back. So what are you still doing in Buffalo? Come to California. You can borrow my surfboard and sun glasses.

Stay well.

Pernicious anemia
please post