Mar 20, 2002
I stumbled across your forum while surfing the web on iron supps/anemia. While my case is not HIV-related, I found your forum very compelling and supportive. Your responses are warm, caring, and humorous. Dr. Frascino, you are obviously a wonderful, gifted doctor and human being! Like countless others (I'm sure), I truly admire you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Wow! Fan mail! Gee, thanks MOM! Say hi to Dad for me.
Can lower 'normal' testosterone levels still actually be considered 'low', and treatable?
- Life Expectancy For Hep C And Cirrhosis Patients
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- My Mouth Is Full Of Canker Sores Do I Have Hiv
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong After 1 Year?
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.