|Blood results and Symptons
Mar 20, 2002
Dear Doc., if one has certain symptons which he believes are HIV -related, could it show in any blood test apart from HIV test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. That's like having a rash on your butt and wondering if someone can diagnose it by looking in your nose! The only test to diagnose HIV is an HIV test. The only way to diagnose that rash is to take a look at your butt. That's just the way it is. No ifs, ands, or "butts," so to speak!
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Speeches On Std's
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- What Kind Of Discharge From A Vagina Comes Along With The Herpes Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.