|Blood results and Symptons
Mar 20, 2002
Dear Doc., if one has certain symptons which he believes are HIV -related, could it show in any blood test apart from HIV test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. That's like having a rash on your butt and wondering if someone can diagnose it by looking in your nose! The only test to diagnose HIV is an HIV test. The only way to diagnose that rash is to take a look at your butt. That's just the way it is. No ifs, ands, or "butts," so to speak!
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.