Italian Stallion

You are the original italian stallion. If I was gay, youd do it for me. What you do is awesome. Your courage is unparallel. Not bad looking either and a great sense of humor too.

How is it that so many find you. It's because of your compassion, a rare combination of credentials, and first hand experience with the disease, not to mention the superb humor. Having to resort the internet really exposes the lack of knowledge throughout the health care industry about this virus. Even discussing it with doctors makes you feel dirty somehow. After all, you're revealing your what went on behind closed doors, which is really nobodies business anyway.

I'm praying you will answer one more wuss worried well. I challenge you to solve the following algebra problem equasion for D.

D=N+G

N= Negative symptoms. At risk exposure 2/10/01, hand job and worked unit between a pro's breasts and ejac'd on her chest. No other contact except the baby oil on her hand. Two months later I started chronic fatigue, could barely make it through a day of work, sleeping during the lunch hour just to recover. Night sweats started at 4 months the glands under my chin, arm pit, and groin are sore daily. Also have a chronic sore throat. My digestion seems different too, that gas...whooo, definitely not woohoo. My whole system seems to have changed permanently. Being strong and healthy is just a memory now. Do I have some stress over the event. Of course, who wouldn't since you've risked your wife and childrens future over one selfish act. My wife hasn't been told about infidelity since all would be lost, she'd leave. Unfortunately, she has also been experiencing symptoms of chronic fatigue starting at about 4 months, has frequent yeast infections, coughing in the morning and at night on a regular basis, and having night sweats too. She also mentioned how she doesn't feel like the same person anymore, due to being sick and tired all the time. I know this sounds lame, but I notice her and my eyes are bloodshot more often and on a regular basis. I've been tested by the doctor for just about everything TB, Syphilis, blood work, kidneys, liver, rheumatoid...all negative, even had a CAT scan for cancer too. He said everything has been ruled out except something like HIV or CFS. I told him about my testing (below) and he thinks it's probably not HIV since I tested at 12 months negative. So this would suggest CFS, but it's not contagious and doesn't explain my wife's symptoms. He doesn't know what's wrong with me and probably thinks I'm a hypochondriac.

G= Good info. I tested with Home Access at 1,2, and 3 months non-react. Anonymous, blood drawn elisa tests at 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12 months all non-react for HIV A B. The Lab was Unilab. I called them and asked what generation test is used for blood drawn 48 hour. They didn't know which was a real confidence builder, and could only say their testing was updated about 2 years ago. Do they give a rats ass that you need to know about the accuracy of their test, no.

Apparently D cannot be solved. So doc, what would you do if you we're me? Go take a PCR, which gives false pos and neg and goes on you're health record OR keep ignoring the symptoms and pretend that you're just fine?

I pray that you continue to be able to lead a long, healthy and productive life. What you do is unique and so helpful to others.

By the way, how can I make an anonymous contribution to you're foundation? I know the money will be put to good use in your hands.

I apologize again for the worried well question. So many of us seem to have no one else to turn to. I hope your response will lead myself and some other poor suffering souls to some kind of closure to this nasty cycle.

Thanks for all you do.

Thanks for the thanks! Algebra? OK, first we substitute S for N - that is Safe sex for Negative symptoms. In other words, hand jobs and "units" working between breasts (pro or novice) with ejaculation onto chest is very safe sex, with or without the baby oil. (But I'd recommend "with" because it feels better.) S should also be substituted for N in that S=stress and N=not related to HIV. In other words, your symptoms of fatigue, sore throat, sweats, sore glands, and "whooo-gas" are not related to HIV. (The bloodshot eyes are probably related to the whooo-gas). Chronic fatigue syndrome? Probably not. It's an over diagnosed condition. Your wife's symptoms? I don't know what is causesing them, but I do know it's not from contracting HIV from you. Are you a hypochondriac? I doubt it. They usually don't have such good senses of humor! What I do think is that you may have considerable stress, anxiety, and guilt surrounding your indiscretion with the baby oiled, big-boobed "pro" in February of 2001 and this might be causing or contributing to your symptoms.

Next, G remains constant. Never argue with good news, especially when the news is so consistently good. You've had 10 negative tests. Which part of "you don't have HIV" don't you understand? Unilab tests are very accurate, especially when repeated, and repeated, and repeated, and repeated, and repeated, etc., etc., etc.

D then must equal S+G. D=Safe sex + good news. Therefore, D does not equal HIV. Or another way of putting it is D = Don't blame HIV! So the full equation is: D=S+G or S+G=D Safe Sex + Good News = Don't Blame HIV

Does D need PCR? Absolutely not! What are you trying to do single-handedly make Unilab a Fortune 500 company? PCR will give you absolutely no additional useful information.

So what to do? Hopefully we can both agree D=S+G and not HIV. That's a big first step. Second, if you are having symptoms that your doctor cannot figure out, then get a second opinion. Sometimes 2 heads are better than one. Find a well-respected internist or go to the nearest medical center for a second opinion. If you are once again given a clean bill of health, then you should consider psychological causes for your symptoms. This doesn't mean that you're nuts, or a hypochondriac. It merely means that your symptoms are being induced by your psyche. Since you can't tell your wife about the "pro" with the greasy hands and sticky chest, you'll need to confide in your counselor or therapist. You really will get better. Trust me. I'm a pro.... --- oops, I mean doctor!

So first of all woohoo it's, not HIV. Second, get a second opinion about your symptoms (not an 11th negative HIV test). And third, feel better, OK? Algebra problem solved! What's next? Geometry? Anonymous contributions to my foundation can be made sent to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024 The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization (tax ID number 77-0517376).

To do a direct wire transfer into The Foundation's account, you may use the following routing information: Melon Bank, Pittsburgh, PA ABA# 043000261 Credit Merrill Lynch account # 101-1730 Further Credit The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation account # 830-04C48 SWIFT # MELN US 3P If you have any problems, you may contact The Foundation's financial advisor at Merill Lynch, Linda Godfrey. Her toll-free number from outside the US is 732-627-6600. From inside the US, the number is 800-934-9817. The Foundation is dedicated to its sole mission: To fund crucial services for men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education. We are presently helping to provide anti-HIV drugs to HIV-positive pregnant women in Africa to help prevent vertical transmission of the virus to their unborn children. Yes, the funds will be put to very good use.

Stay well. Don't ignore your symptoms or pretend you're fine. Don't blame HIV when it is clearly not the cause of your problems. Help is out there, if you look in the right place. Once you eliminate the variables that are confounding your equation you'll soon see the problem really is solvable after all! - and that's not "fuzzy math"!!!!

Best of luck and many thanks for your donation!!!!!!!!!

WoHo...can you please explain something to me?
Blood results and Symptons