Can I woohoo yet?

Okay, Okay, I know-wrong forum. I really have asked the labs dept. about 20 times though...maybe it is a dumb question??? I can't figure it out from all the other info though.

Here it is...please explain. "Auf English"

If a person did an RNA(NAT) and 3 gen. elisa at 2.5 and/or more months(after 10 weeks), would the result be conclusive. Can I WOHO yet??? -Does it make a difference that I had taken Valtrex for about 3 weeks during months 1.5-2?(Would that effect the NAT test or the ELISA?)

Thanks for giving this a thought. I really appreciate your response.

WOHO? Is that an abbreviation for woohoo? Yes, I would say a negative ELISA and RNA at 2.5 months were conclusive, particularly if the "exposure" was not very significant. If, for instance, you had an exposure like mine, where you were severely stuck with a large-bore, hollow needle from a person you knew had advanced-stage AIDS, then I would say get another test at 6 months. But if your exposure was a night of passion with a person of unknown HIV status and the condom slipped off while you were doing it on a trapeze over a Jacuzzi filled with champagne, well then I'd say your current negative tests would be plenty to start woohooing about.

Stay well.

95 with sudden hemoglobin drop
cd4/t4 cells?