ITALIAN STALLION

My good doctor. You are simiply the best! You forum helps wimps like me feel better after doing something foolish..Although its sad to think that anything to do with sex can be foolish...Anyhoo, im hoping you can answer this question please...

About 2 weeks ago i had sexual encounter with a call girl. She performed oral sex on me with a condom for about 5 minutes and then we had intercourse which no joke lasted about 90 seconds and that too was with a condom. It was the weirdest thing that ever happend to me because I was drunk and basically had a limp penis and yet still I came so quick...I cant explain it, i must have been very horny.

Anyway, after receiving oral sex the condom shifted a bit and there was about an inch left uncovered of my penis. The condom basically covered the head of my penis and about 1/2 way down. So while i was having sex (for the whole minute =) there was a portion of my shaft uncovered. Does that put me at risk for hiv if some her liquids got onto my penis shaft. Alhtough I doubt I really excited her being that i lasted so long =)..

Also, 2 days after the incident I woke up with night sweat. It happend two nights in a row and since then has gone away. Can night sweats 2 days after possible exposure be a sign of my body fighting off the virus?

I would greatly appreciate a brief response...Your the best!!!

Thanks

Thanks for the compliment! However, I must remind everyone that this forum is really dedicated to HIV-related Fatigue and Anemia. However, I was intrigued by some of the details in your question. So let me give a brief reply. First, let me get this straight. After oral sex, the condom shifted a bit "and there was about an inch left uncovered of your penis?" OK. The next sentence says the condom "covered the head of your penis and about 1/2 way down." Well, if only an inch was uncovered and it was covered 1/2 way down, that would mean you only have a 2-inch penis! Now that would be a real problem!

Can night sweats 2 days after exposure be a sign of HIV? No, this is quite unlikely. Besides, even with the condom covering only half of your (2-inch) manhood, you are fine. The virus does not enter intact skin. You essentially complied with the safe sex guidelines.

Hope this "short" response helps with your "little" problem. ;-)

Stay well.

Sex is Fun?
95 with sudden hemoglobin drop