Feb 14, 2001
Dear Doctor. I do not expect you to post this because it is really not a question. I would think sometimes the time you spend answering these questions might feel thankless. I just want you to know that having this avenue in which to ask questions has been more helpful than you know. In your response to my question, you added a personal experience, which brought a smile to my face. So...from me to you...THANKS!
Response from Dr. Frascino
And you have brought a smile to mine. Smiles are very potent medicine you know -- (it's a well keep secret in medical schools). Keep smiling and stay well. Dr. Bob
Will Procrit work for Everyone?
WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS
- Painful Urination After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.