Anemic Maybe?-Cont.

Dear Doctor. I do not expect you to post this because it is really not a question. I would think sometimes the time you spend answering these questions might feel thankless. I just want you to know that having this avenue in which to ask questions has been more helpful than you know. In your response to my question, you added a personal experience, which brought a smile to my face. So...from me to you...THANKS!

And you have brought a smile to mine. Smiles are very potent medicine you know -- (it's a well keep secret in medical schools). Keep smiling and stay well. Dr. Bob

Will Procrit work for Everyone?
WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS