RE:You Rock!!

Dear Dr. Bob-

Thank you so much for your answer to my question...you did help to put me at ease (what a wondeful quality). I wanted to see if I could press my luck and ask one more small question.

In my question, I said that I had been with a "fair amount" of women in times of terrible loneliness and sadness. The issue that really plays hell and guilt and sick with me is that some of them were upscale escorts,( NOT street walkers) and some were girlfriends etc..I was 100 safe with them as I stated and that has not changed. But my obessing has made me think these women despite the same protection I used with non-escorts, makes me more at risk..I know, and my doctor said as well, it should not matter someones profession if I was safe and keep the same standards of safety regardless of who I am with..and all were one time things-

I hope you might share your thoughts on this topic-this is ruining my life.

God bless you and your partner..and your health.

OCD in Philly

Hello OCD in Philly,

Now think about this rationally for a second, OK? Do you really think a latex condom can tell the difference between an upscale escort, a downtown hooker, and a suburban housewife . . . . or even the cute pizza delivery boy for that matter?

Isn't it time you obsessed on something positive and healthy instead of irrational fears? Your anxiety - not HIV - is ruining your life. OCD, you need some help with your OCD, not HIV! OK?

Stay well.

RE: Fatigue and Low Sex Drive
E for Energy