|RE: Fatigue and Low Sex Drive
Mar 6, 2002
Hey Doc - I love you for your dedication, strong will and amazing personality. It troubles me that I have to point out that you are completely wrong on one point in the answer to this question: It's the Energizer Bunny not the Ever Ready Bunny!! Stay you and don't ever change!!
-Paesano di Calabrese
p.s. I hope that we do meet in the "old country" for that cappuccino and biscotti!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey Paesano di Calabrese,
Come sta? You are absolutely right. I stand corrected. Energizer Bunny it is! However, remember the questioner was having trouble with fatigue and low sex drive. If we correct both of those problems, he would be both "energized" and "every ready," don't ya think?
Glucossamine Sulfate and HIV Meds
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does Vaginal Thrush Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.