RE: Fatigue and Low Sex Drive

Hey Doc - I love you for your dedication, strong will and amazing personality. It troubles me that I have to point out that you are completely wrong on one point in the answer to this question: It's the Energizer Bunny not the Ever Ready Bunny!! Stay you and don't ever change!!

-Paesano di Calabrese

p.s. I hope that we do meet in the "old country" for that cappuccino and biscotti!

Hey Paesano di Calabrese,

Come sta? You are absolutely right. I stand corrected. Energizer Bunny it is! However, remember the questioner was having trouble with fatigue and low sex drive. If we correct both of those problems, he would be both "energized" and "every ready," don't ya think?

Ciao!

Glucossamine Sulfate and HIV Meds
RE:You Rock!!