Phew Wooohooo

Dear Bob Over the past six months I have written to you and many others but you always came back reassuring. I got myself tested in South Africa. It was negative. However, I am not aware of the type of test that was done. I got my results within two days. I want to sincerely thank you and the the team at The Body for the wonderful work that you are doing. To the worried well - I have had every symptom "diagnostic" of HIV and now these have gone away in the words of Dr Bob "magically". Just by getting tested. The last of the symptoms would go away if the good doctor would tell me that a negative test result in South Africa would be a negative test result throughout the world. My motto is play safe. I also want to thank Fr Rod for his patience and understanding during my very trying time. Sincerely Sincerely.

Hello Phew Woohoo!

Many thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to share your woohoo with all of us. I sincerely hope the writers of the 176 worried-well questions currently in my "in box" waiting for a response will read your wise words. The "magically" disappearing HIV symptoms is quite a remarkable phenomenon. And it's very reproducible. The same "magic" (and relief) is available to all worried wells! Now, stick out your arms, get tested, and feel the magic! ARE YOU ALL LISTENING OUT THERE??? Oh, excuse me for shouting. There is just no way I can answer everyone's question individually, but I know that you all have a marvelous woohoo just waiting for you!

OK, back to you now. Yes, I'll wave my magic wand and let you know that the South African tests do cover other strains of HIV as well. Feel better??? Good!

Stay well.

Headache in my Pelvis
A question for an extraordinary human being