Need of help

Please my wife is suffering too much from the virus. Last week I have to get some more blood for her. Our 9 months son and myself are in the same situation, but her case has gone a bit far.

How can you help us. There are no medecine here. And if we have to by it from abroad, we cannot afford that money.

Could you please tell me what to do for her anemia and fatigue

Could please help us meeting any help subvention so that my small family can remain in life as any human being

From where are you writing? Are there any AIDS Service Organizations there that might be able to help? If you are in The USA you should try calling the PROCRITline for financial assistance in obtaining PROCRIT. Their number is 1-800-553-3851. If that is not an option, check to see if there is a clinical trial enrolling near you. In these studies the medications and blood tests are done for free. Here in the US there are many sites enrolling patients in a clinical trial of PROCRIT using the new once per week dosing regimen.

Hope this helps.

RJF

Will fatigue ever resolve?
Correct dose