Dec 20, 2000
Just a note of thanks for the way you minister to others through this site. You responded to a question from me with grace, compassion and medical expertise. (IGA Def) Thank you Dr. Frascino for all the lives you touch so positively by your loving outreach! I delight in God's promise of Gal 6:9 knowing you will greatly reap for all you've sown.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you for your very kind comments! I have always found that it is in giving that we receive -- and that has certainly been true on this website. I wish you the happiest and healthiest of Holidays.
fatigue and anxiety
Will fatigue ever resolve?
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.