Thank You

Just a note of thanks for the way you minister to others through this site. You responded to a question from me with grace, compassion and medical expertise. (IGA Def) Thank you Dr. Frascino for all the lives you touch so positively by your loving outreach! I delight in God's promise of Gal 6:9 knowing you will greatly reap for all you've sown.

Appreciatively, Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your very kind comments! I have always found that it is in giving that we receive -- and that has certainly been true on this website. I wish you the happiest and healthiest of Holidays.

Stay well,

RJF

fatigue and anxiety
Will fatigue ever resolve?