Just a thank you-desperate mom!

Hey Doctor Bob~

It is just the desperate mom again. I don't expect a reply but I just wanted to thank you for helping me out...despite the wrong forum issue. I think I am actually beginning to believe that I could not get HIV from using a vibrator that had not been used for a couple of hours! Thanks for your responses and your encouragement. I re-read your answers ocasionally-when I am starting to freak myself out again. By the Way~Olive Garden tasted great(although I can not pronounce what I ate) and I am having Twins!!! Ultrasounds are awesome arn't they! Thanks again Doc...you will never know.

Hey Desperate Mom,

Twins??? Woohoo! Woohoo! That's a twin woohoo, in case you didn't recognize it! As a former pediatrician (yes, I was a pediatrician before becoming an immunologist), I'm quite certain that once your new additions arrive, you will no longer be worrying about your non-existent HIV. You'll be way too busy and tired. But that's busy and tired in a good way!

Yes, ultrasounds are awesome, but then again, vibrators are wonderful inventions as well!

Keep smiling. Eat lost of Italian food and say goodbye once and for all to those HIV concerns. OK?

Stay well and congratulations again. From this point forward you will be called "Not-Desperate-Anymore Mom!"

Worried from Italy
Its confirmed Dr Bob.