I Know Doc, I know, the updated Version, please Read

Dr. Bob, Not sure if you remember me, I'm Rick, I wrote to you awhile back concerning my wife's pregnancy and my fear of some things i had done in the past that had me worried. I told you that i was trying to talk her out of getting tested and you told me i should have her tested. Long story short, i was able to talk her out of getting tested, BUT <you had to know that was coming> turns out her obgyn refuses to see anyone who wont consent to an HIV test. I'm happy to write back to you that she indeed tested negative, as for me? Well, i was man enough to get plenty of blowjobs <sorry for being so blunt>havent mustered the courage to get myself tested, one day, i hope to find that courage. awhile back, someone wrote you a thank you note for a question you had answered, your reply basically was you wondered if your answers got lost in cyber space. I can answer that, HELL NO. I think the reason you get so many of us "worried well" folks is that you are someone we can talk to and you'll give us compassionate, yet straightforward answers. So i'd like to extend my hand out to you <call in a cyber handshake> and while my question had ZERO to do with fatigue/anemia, you still took time out to answer my concerns, I for one can tell you that i will continue to follow your forum, and await the arrival of my son Nicholas Alexander, on June 7th, 2002, thanks again doc, your friend in Miami, Rick.

Hello Miami Rick,

Your wife is negative! Woohoo! Your son Nicholas Alexander arrives June 7th! Congratulations!

Thanks for your kind comments - and for the cyber handshake!

I think you'll find the courage to get tested. The odds are all in your favor. Going from "worried" to "woohooing" is a great feeling.

Stay safe; stay well.

Rep.Fatigue and some tough questions...
Med related fatigue?