Vitamin B12 Intranasal Jel

Dear Dr. Frascino: Is there a way to ideantify the maker of the vitamin B12 intranasal jel? This information is for my physician. The good doctor wants to know who manufatures this jel.

expressions of my gratitude, your site is an incredible soure of information with regard to HIV/AIDS.

Truly yours,

FRANK

Hello Frank,

Sure. In the United States, the product is called Nascobal and it's manufactured by Schwarz Pharma, Inc. You might mention to your doctor that this information is easily located by checking the large red book on his bookshelf entitled Physician's Desk Reference (PDR), or by calling any pharmacist. Gee Frank, I'm worried what might happen if he needs to send you for a CAT scan or MRI. We'll have you knocking on doors at the hospital to see if anyone has seen or heard of a big, fancy x-ray machine.

Although I'm happy to provide the information on Nascobal, I do think that if your doctor is practicing medicine in the USA, he should be a bit more resourceful in knowing how to find this type of basic information, even if he somehow never learned about the product in the first place! So Frank, just a word to the wise: Make sure your "good doctor" is indeed a "good" (resourceful and knowledgeable) doctor!

Lymph count during ars
I'm Italian if that will help in getting an answer!