Please save Dr Bob from the dilemma

Dear Dr Bob,

You are a godsend to those living with HIV as well as the "worried well". Many questions raised by the "worried well" ought to be addressed to the other forums, but they come to you instead because you seem to be the only expert who has the patience, kindness and passion in helping the desparate people.

I noted in your reply to the NY Jack that, though you are fully aware that this forum is meant for Fatigue and Amenia, it is your nature that you cannot bear to turn down the SOS questions from the "worried well" because they are helpless as they are not getting any response from other sources. When a "worried well" asks a question (I must declare that I am one of them), no matter how stupid the question may sound to people like the NY Jack or Chicago Jack ("Collectively- the Jackers"), please understand that he is either at a stage of loss or at the verge of mental collapse and in desparate need for help or guidance.

Dr Bob has said it in no uncertain term that if there is any question within the scope of his forum, this question will take precedence over all other questions so that the "rights" of the Jackers will be respected and this forum will serve its intended purpose and will not be abused. However, this should not deprieve Dr Bob his right or stop him from helping the "worried well". Otherwise, we will be placing him in a dilemma in which it is in his kind nature to help people but at the same time concerns that the Jackers may be upset.

In my view, so long as the rules of the game is clear: Question that falls within this forum must take precedence over others, nobody will be unfairly treated. To save time, one can choose not to read posting that is of no interest to him. Please spare Dr Bob from the dilemma or agony. There is nothing for him to feel apologetic if he at his own time and effort wants to help the "worried well".

May God bless Dr Bob forever good health so that as many people as possible can lead a better life from his wisdom, advice and guidance.

Thank you.

Singapore Folk.

(PS: I have recently asked a question in which I mispelled the word "Treadmill" as "trackmail".

Hello Singapore Folk!

Thanks for your kind words about my "dilemma." The "Jackers" are really nice guys, despite their alleged connections to the Mafia and the IRS. At least neither one was an executive at Enron! I'm making every effort to keep the forum on target with HIV fatigue-and-anemia issues. I hope that questions about safer sex and HIV prevention can be handled in the forum dedicated to that topic. I just don't want the "worried wells" to think I don't care or that I'm ignoring them. It's just that there is a whole lot of worrying going on out there based on the number of questions coming to me and all the other forums as well.

So whether you're a Jacker, Worried Weller, or Woohoo-er, just know I do care. Now let's all join hand and sing Kumbayah.

Stay well, everyone.

P.S. I like the new word - "trackmail!"

Oh so scared
doc