|Just for you.
Feb 7, 2002
You are really a cool guy. Thanks for being prompt and caring about everyone who seems to write to your forum. I have really appreciated all of your responses. Even to those of us who don't belong in your forum. You are terrific and a peace of mind during a horrific time.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your warm and kind words. Consider yourself hugged!
NY Jack #2 (AKA Chicago Jack)
My woohoo - a little short
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Shingles?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.