NY Jack #2 (AKA Chicago Jack)

Alright Dr. BOB,

I am coming out as the second NY Jack only I am in Chicago...So we can call me Chicago Jack (unless you have a better nick-name). I was tolerant until I read the post today from the guy who came in his pants from a lap dance--sorry but it gave new meaning to the term "minute-man". Come on people, this forum has NOTHING to do with your erotic behaviors. Save your questions for Ryan's forum and leave we HIV'ers to "fret" over reality, not imagination. Please Dr. Bob, DON'T answer any more worried well questions...even though I found myself bursting out loudly at work from Mr. LAP DANCE's question, or better yet, his orgasm it still angered me that someone would ask the question in this forum, and you would give it a response--Please, common sense people--HIV transmitted through a lap dance, as if! Who cares if you came in your pants or not that did nothing but give me, and I am sure NY Jack, one hell of a laugh by adding it to the question.. Dr. Bob, you are our mentor, give up on the (WW) and focus on we people who can barely keep our eyes open at work to read your posts because we are so tired. Smooch--Love ya

Chicago Jack

Hey Chicago Jack!

Thanks for writing. OK all you "worried wells" meet Chicago Jack. He's absolutely correct. This forum is strictly dedicated to folks who are confirmed HIV-positive and having difficulty with fatigue or anemia. That's why we call it "The Expert Forum on HIV-Related Fatigue and Anemia." Clever, eh? Although I would like to answer each and every worried-well question, I cannot do so in this forum. So please send all "am I infected" questions to our Safer Sex and HIV Prevention Forum. We can't continue to piss off New York Jack, because I have the feeling he may work for the IRS and tax season is just around the corner. And now you've met Chicago Jack. I think he may work for the Mafia. After all, he is from Chicago. Bottom line: Seems like people are "jacking off" all over the place. So, if you've got a question for me, please make sure it has something to do with fatigue or anemia, OK? Remember, at all costs, you don't want to piss off Chicago or NY Jack, because as the saying goes, "You don't know Jack." Hey Jack, thanks for writing and thanks for the smooch!

Keep smiling. Stay well.

You Are An Angel
Just for you.