You Are An Angel

Hi Doc

I know you get lot's of fan letters and you deserve them all.

I'm the guy w/ the "thumb w/ a Finger" from a previous post (fingered a Sex Worker).

After freaking out for 14 weeks, and developing every symptom imaginable, I gathered the nerve to take a test (negative) and Lo and Behold the fatigue, malaise etc. disapeared.

This experience the past 3 months taught me to appreciate my family, my faith and most importantly it opened my eyes to this horrible disease that touches every single human being.

I will no longer turn a blind eye to AIDS related causes and will instead support the tiredless drive to eliminate this scrooge.

Doc, you gave me and many others so much inspiration and comfort. I know that w/ your and your colleagues never ending research this disease will soon be no more of a burden then most non-life threatening chronic, easy to treat illnesses and you will be here to enjoy and behold the Fruits of Your Labor.

I thank you so much You will forever be in my prayers.

Hello Thumb with a Finger,

Woohoo! Another negative result! Congratulations. I couldn't be happier that my prediction came true for you! Thanks for writing back to share your story! And I'm also delighted that your fatigue, malaise, etc. disappeared when you got your negative result! OK, all you "worried wells" out there, I hope you are reading this very, very carefully. So if you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, get tested and start woohooing!

So, now that you're not HIV-positive, you can attend to your other medical problem - that "thumb with a finger." Stay well and thanks again.

hiv come with MOSQUITE?
NY Jack #2 (AKA Chicago Jack)