Dr. Bob: WooHoo, and a message to all the worried wells!!!

Dr.Bob: Thank your for your humor and sound logical advice to all worried wells. I had an encounter from oral sex 7 months ago with the following systoms: muscle pains; dry skin; rash; dry cough; loose stool; night sweats etc. I thought HIV for 7 months!!! I was totally out of it until I discovered you at TheBody.com. Well, Dr. Bob, I can just to all the worried wells: just wait for your lab results. And refrain from asking question here at the forum until you search the site, as in all likelihood the question has been answered by the Doctors before. Well, Dr. Bob, I will make a donation to your foundation. I cannot express my thanks enough to you. Long life, health and happiness to you Doctor Bob. Patrick

Patrick,

Can I post your comments every day for the next 10 years or so?? Patrick, you are an angel. Do you know Ms. WOOHOO? She's also been kind enough to write and try to calm the fears of the worried well. There seems to be an epidemic of "worried wells" who are "worrying themselves sick" with irrational fears. I wish I could respond to each and every one, but that is not the focus of this forum, and it would totally piss off New York Jack! I think maybe New York Jack works for the IRS, so we really don't want to anger him with tax season just around the corner. Patrick, thank you for your wisdom and taking the time to help those in need. And thank you on behalf of my foundation. We are working on many levels trying to bring the AIDS Memorial Quilt to high schools, provide crucial services to HIV-positive men, women, and children in need, and to prevent infections through a variety of programs. One very exciting program offers anti-HIV medication to HIV-positive pregnant women in Africa to help decrease the chances that she will pass the infection on to her unborn child. The treatment cost has been negotiated down to 80 cents to treat a mother/infant pair!

The Foundation address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Thank you, Patrick.

Stay well.

Drinking HIV
need your help pizan