Limp worried and still waiting

What's up Doc. I'm now becoming quite fatigued waiting for a response to my worried and limp question I sent a few days ago. I know your busy but Ryan hasn't responded back in 2mths. Please help me out. Thx

"Worried and limp" question? Hmmm . . . sounds interesting, but does it have anything to do with HIV-related fatigue and anemia? This forum is dedicated to that topic. I may have deleted your question if it wasn't related to the forum's topic. Yes, I know I answer some other "worried well" questions, but in reality, I'm not supposed to. So write back if your question has something to do with HIV-related fatigue or anemia and I'll try to respond. If not, give Ryan another try.

Sorry.

going crazy in wisconsin and i need help
no cd4 test available in the town