going crazy in wisconsin and i need help

hey dr. bob, i know ny jack is gonna be ticked at me right now. i pray i am one of the worried well. here's my dilemma. about a month ago i recieved a blow job from a girl. the next day i noticed an abrasion on my penis and it was a bit sore(i'm assuming from foreplay). two days later my penis started hurting, so i checked the internet and found out all the little lovely diseases i could get. tested for everything. negative. still, got muscle pain in thigh area, and then in triceps. then my neck tensed up, but it cracked and felt better(is that a stiff neck!?) headache came, along with sinus pressure. steaming helped. mom said combination tension and sinus. leg pain and arm pain went away, came back. around 18 days later changed and calves started hurting, hamstrings tightening. wrist and ankle joints felt weird too. i'd get up in the morning and i'd be a human rice krispie treat. about four weeks later diagnosed with depression and anxiety. started taking paxil, and woke up after first pill at four in morning with blasted leg pain again(felt like first pain). also felt nauseated. other info. talked to the girl about my issues. she said she was clean; tested negative in december and was not even worried. said she uses condoms for intercourse. my worry though is the whole blow job deal. i forgot to ask here about that. i'm scared. do you think i'm just being paranoid? should i go get a pcr test? i'm freaking out here and don't know what to do. no one seems to be worried but me. my doctor doesn't even seem to concerned. please help! thanks.

Well, I'm certainly glad you realize N.Y. Jack is watching.

As for as HIV is concerned, I don't think you have anything to worry about. "Insertive" oral sex has a low risk and besides, your partner tested negative in December. I agree with "Dr. Mom" - tension and sinus could account for a lot of your symptoms. Depression and anxiety about this whole situation are probably contributing to your other problems - migratory pains in your extremities, nausea, "weird" joints, and maybe even your "human rice krispie treat" symptoms in the morning. Do you need a PCR? No. But you should start a regular exercise program to help the stress and muscle aches/pains. You might also need some counseling to help you deal with your worries if you can't get a handle on them. Rest assured that none of your symptoms even remotely sounds like HIV. OK? And if you're abrading your penis with foreplay, you may need to take things a bit easier; otherwise, Mr. Happy won't stay happy for long.

Stay well.

Thank You, Please Post.
Limp worried and still waiting