|Thank You, Please Post.
Feb 5, 2002
Dear Dr. Bob,
Am really glad to receive your reply. Am I afraid of Lighting Bolt and Giant Meteor? The answer is NO, but I do appreciate your ever sincere and friendly approach to each question posted in your forum. My guess is you probably lost count of how many hearts youve touched, heres one more to your merits. MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER. Thank You.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Many thanks for the blessing and I pray the same for you! Thanks for writing back. I'll keep trying to touch hearts as long as you stay away from lightning bolts, giant meteors, and HIV. Deal?
Stay well. Stay happy.
hey, that was my wooohooo!!!
going crazy in wisconsin and i need help
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.