Thank You, Please Post.

Dear Dr. Bob,

Am really glad to receive your reply. Am I afraid of Lighting Bolt and Giant Meteor? The answer is NO, but I do appreciate your ever sincere and friendly approach to each question posted in your forum. My guess is you probably lost count of how many hearts youve touched, heres one more to your merits. MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER. Thank You.

Hello!

Many thanks for the blessing and I pray the same for you! Thanks for writing back. I'll keep trying to touch hearts as long as you stay away from lightning bolts, giant meteors, and HIV. Deal?

Stay well. Stay happy.

hey, that was my wooohooo!!!
going crazy in wisconsin and i need help