Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hey, that was my wooohooo!!!
Feb 5, 2002

i just happen to glance back to see if my story was posted, and i so happy that it was. No, it didnt cost me anything to get an anyomous test, i got it a the public health district for free. The counselor that i spoke to informed me that your test information isnt shared with ANYONE, not insurance companys or anyone else. They dont check your picture i.d. (atleast not where im from) So just give them your first intial and use your middle name for your last name, or whatever, do what is comfortable for u. but u should call around, some hospitals even have a certain day of the week that its anyomous and FREE. As far a courage goes, do u think just because u ignore that u maybe sick will make it go away? either u are sick or u are not. What i told myself is, if im sick, will i fall over dead because of it tomorrow?...NO. will knowing help me to better plan for my burial, who gets my children, accumulating money for their support and education...YES. Having HIV/AIDS, is a very sad illness, but so is cancer and many other dieases out there. I realized that by not getting tested, i was being selfish.Dont get upset with me, im saying that about myself and no one else. Being sick doesnt just effect YOU and your piece of mind, it affects everyone that loves u and DEPENDS on u. Not only that, finding out early helps u to live longer because u are monitoring your health regularly. Im positive that all those opportunitis infections out their are A LOT more scary than anything your mind can conjure up. I waited five months before testing because HELL YEAH i was scared, but atleast i can sleep at night now. By the way, do u realize how many people there are on this planet? HIV/AIDS isnt like getting a cold, its just a little bit harder than that. i hope this helps.

love and piece mind to all that suffer from this diease, those that dont, and those that only think they do. Dr Bob, love ya babe, and u would have to go though me to get that patent on sex! LOL. live long, well, and happy.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Dear Ms. WOOHOO!

Welcome back to the forum and once again you come with wise words. OK, all you "worried wells," please listen to Ms. WOOHOO. Would WOOHOO lie to you?

Ms. Woohoo, do you know how popular you've become here on the forum. I've had letters from all over the world with folks WOOHOOing like crazy.

As soon as the sex patent comes through, we should work on copywriting "WOOHOO!" Who needs Microsoft or IBM to make money when we've got the nookie patent and WOOHOO copywrite?

Love you too, WOOHOO.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Very Tired & Worried, Please Please Help
Next
Thank You, Please Post.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.