Very Tired & Worried, Please Please Help

Dear Dr Bob,

I am very worried, please please HELP. This is the second/third times I am posting this message. I have read many postings regarding lap dancing in this forum, not sure if I could classified my recent exposure as similar to lap dancing, kindly advice. Thanks. Heres what happened. I was with an ex-colleague, she was naked and I had my underwear and pant on. She was rubbing her genital against my groin area (No Fingering, No Sex, Whatsoever, But I Did Ejaculated In My Pant). My concern is if the virginal secretions would penetrate through the layers of garment and come into contact with my sperm then penis, what is my chances of contacting HIV if the girls status is unknown. I have been analyzing the possibilities, and concluded that it would be quite impossible for that to happen. Reason being that the virginal secretions would be too concentrated to be able to penetrate through the garments, exposure to air and limited quantity would not be ideal for infection to occur. However, an assurance from you, the expert, would be very comforting. Please help. Thanks.

Now let me get this straight. A naked girl was rubbing her genital area against your groin. You were wearing your underwear and pants. You ejaculated in your pants. And you wonder if this is similar to lap dancing? Well, my friend, she wasn't exactly trying to cook you dinner now was she?

Do you have to worry about becoming HIV-infected? No, you have to worry about what to tell your dry cleaners when you bring those pants in to be cleaned.

Oh, and one more comment, do you really think that the writhing naked woman on your lap was secreting "virginal secretions?" Call me crazy, but I tend to doubt it.

Stay well, but please don't save the last dance for me!

Causes of Hypogonadism
hey, that was my wooohooo!!!