Mr FATIGUE AND ANEMIA WHERE ARE YOU

Come on boy - update your sight (how is that) - we miss you. Listen, me low risk exposure - received oral sex - no condom, 4 mths ago - spent a night with a co-worker - used a condom - think that semens may have come out of the top of the condom into her vagina - is this possible? - I am not an Italian - and used the small size condom snuggly fit - but I think that the semens did escape from the top - the co worker showed sypmtoms of runny nose - swollen lips and some big pimples on the face - any signs of HIV? You are a GEM in the Body? My co-worker loves you more than she loves me - I really love to see her happy again - I hope that I did not do something foolish.

OK, OK, I'm updating, but remember this site is dedicated to fatigue and anemia, NOT "did-I-do-something-foolish"-type questions.

You and your co-worker practiced safer sex by using a condom. Semen coming out the top of the condom into the vagina? Highly unlikely, especially since you used the "non-Italian" small-sized "snuggly-fit" condom. If "snuggly-fits" leaked, they wouldn't be called "snuggly" now, would they?

Your co-worker's symptoms are not at all consistent with HIV, so you can both relax. Assuming you are at least as big as a cocktail gherkin, I really doubt either of you has anything to worry about.

Continue to play safe when "snuggling."

Please answer. what do i have