Jan 31, 2002
Dr Bob: Hi. Just a quick question: if no antibodies are pressent in the blood at 7 months, it follows that there is no virus either? Do you concur, Dr. Bob? Thanks, Patrick
Response from Dr. Frascino
You've been paying attention in class! You are 100% correct. You get an A+ and you get to WOOHOO. If you read this forum regularly, you'll understand the "woohoo" stuff. If not, you'll probably think I'm nuts. Either way, congratulations! Negative ELISA at 7 months means you're negative.
Mr FATIGUE AND ANEMIA WHERE ARE YOU
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- How Possible Is It To Get Hiv After Unprotected Sex Once?
- Pcr Dna Hiv Window Period
- Where Do You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes If You Have Hiv?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- Hiv Wounds That Will Not Heal
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.