Jan 31, 2002
If only the rest of us had the courage (and the money-it's 200.00 for an anonomys test!!!)to get tested. I hope that many of the rest of us will be with you in woohooing soon. Thanks foor writing in, it does help build the confidence! And thanks Dr. Bob for putting up with all of our insanity.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Insane? No, perhaps amusingly nutty, but not actually insane. WOOHOO TO YOU, TOO!
I feel fatigue and sleepy-please help me
- What Is The Law Regarding Telling Your Partner You Are Hiv Positive?
- What Are The Ways That Stds Are Passed From One Person To Another?
- Does Aloe Vera Really Help Hepatitis C?
- Antifungal Cream For Thrush
- Signs And Symptoms Of Full Blown Aids
- Undetectable Hiv Positive Woman And Negative Man Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.