PROUD TO SHARE MY STORY

Dear Bob The lady who wrote to you saying how proud she was to share her story must be commended. I am certain that YOU have assisted so many people and DELIGHTED so many people, it is so refreshing when they come back and say I am NEGATIVE - They capture eloquently their symptoms and share their deepest thanks. I would like people to come back and reassure us the worried well. Not that you do not do a good job at it but reassurance assured. Love you for the work you do.

I love all of you as well. I wish I could respond to each of your individual questions, but that is not the focus of this forum. It would also not be physically possible due to the volume of questions we receive. And besides, can you imagine how pissed off New York Jack would be?

So, I too commend and thank the worried-wells who write back and share their stories and sincerely hope others will heed their wise words. As for that particular lady, I have just one word - WHOOOHAAAAA!!!!

Stay well; don't worry; be happy.

can stree lower immune system
Blood in drinking water