Jan 31, 2002
Recently inserted a finger in Sex Workers vagina. After showering etc. noticed that my thumb (of same finger) had a drop of blood from from injury suffered day before by thumbnail. I didn't insert thumb in vagina, but might it (thumb) might have had indirect contact w/ vaginal fluids.
After 5 weeks, I started to feel fatigued w/ a burning sensation on tongue. Took test at 52 days (negative) but still feel occtionally fatigued w/ burning tongue and noticable itching on legs, which is relieved w/ Clariten Cream. Also have an itchy rash on chest that comes and goes
A. Is my risk exposure high? B. Are symptoms typical of AVS
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your finger has a thumb? Oh, never mind.
A) Is your risk exposure high? No. B) Are your symptoms typical of AVS? No.
tired -- New York Jack
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.