what happens in your body please help me

hi how are you doing today i wish to know what happens to your nody if you have animia thanks dude

Well, I'm not sure what happens to your "nody" but I can tell you what happens to your body - OK?

Red blood cells, also called erythrocytes, are made in the bone marrow and carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body using an iron-containing protein called hemoglobin. Red blood cell production requires a natural hormone called erythropoietin, which is produced in the kidneys and stimulates the bone marrow to produce an adequate number of red blood cells. Normal red blood cell production is also dependant on many factors, including adequate sources of iron, vitamin B-12, folic acid, and trace minerals.

Certain diseases and medications can cause the number of red blood cells to fall below normal levels. When a person becomes anemic, the body tries to compensate in a number of ways. The heart rate increases in an attempt to get more blood, and more oxygen, to the tissues, putting an increased burden on the heart muscle. The respiratory rate increases. Tiny blood vessels in the tissues open up wider in an attempt to provide more oxygen to vital tissues, while other tiny blood vessels (capillaries) get smaller in an attempt to preserve oxygen. This redistribution of blood leads to the common paleness and cold sensation of people with anemia, but provides more oxygen to critical organs, such as the heart, brain, and certain muscles. Increased activity, however, produces an even greater need or oxygen in these tissues, resulting in a sensation of fatigue, weakness, palpitations, shortness of breath, and other symptoms.

I know this is a bit complicated but that is what happens in the nody, . . . I mean body!

Hope this helps! You're welcome dude!

tired, depressed, restarted meds
Infringement on your time