Just need simple clarification?

Dear Robert,

I am writing to you, as everybody else is ignoring me - and I found reading all your posts that you do help people far beyond.

I had several tests during period what it could relate to symptoms of acute infection:

1. Elisa 4 and 7 weeks negative

2. p24 Antigen negative 5 weeks.

3. DNA PCR negative seven weeks.

How conclusive those tests are and should I continue testing. I found very confusing answers regarding above tests in other questions related to the above tests.

Thanks for your time and wish you all the best. I am writing from Australia.

G'day Mate,

How are things in Oz? Your tests are all negative and very encouraging. Should you keep testing? Well, that would depend on your possible exposure. If it was a very significant high-risk exposure, then the current guidelines suggest a test at 3 and again at 6 months to be absolutely sure. Wish I could be more specific, but this is the best I can offer with the information provided.

Now, please pass the vegemite!

My Ghastly experience.......Please post
stool test positive for blood