My Ghastly experience.......Please post

About 6 months ago...me and a freind of mine had protected sex with the same girl..We both got sick exactly after 14 days...he got mono like syndrome while i had a mild fever plus a rash (non-itchy) that was only on my arms and went away in three-four hours....I assumed I was infected and lost it while my freind was totally against the idea...>Today after having upteen number of tests I can say 99.99999999 that i dont have hiv...while he just listened to the doctor took one test after 6 weeks and went about doing his business and is ahead of me in life by 6 months now. All i want to say is that I am not sure what i had I can never know and will never know but if the mnedical proffesion was as easy as we thought and we could diagnose such a disease like Hiv on our own then we would not need doctors who went through 10 years of college uselesly. My doctor told me that I did not even ned a test and I made a fool of myself with my whole set of freinds....As someone rightfully said..."get busy living or get busy dying." I still feel there is something wrong with me but I know one thing for sure that I will never know through a goddam Hiv test. I know its very easy to say when 6 months have elapsed and you get back a -ve...But hopefully it will give some hope to the people who visit this forum.:)

I'll gladly post your story and sincerely hope all the worried well will heed your words and learn from your experience. I couldn't agree with you more and I greatly appreciate your taking the time to share your story with our readers. Remember, life only goes in one direction, so don't worry too much about the last 6 months, just enjoy the next 6 and every 6 thereafter! Many thanks. Stay well.

up & down with being tired
Just need simple clarification?